Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Top 10 Bands (right now)

This list is not permenant, and I may even make another one some time in the future. I like a pretty broad variety of music, so this list might be pretty random.

1. The Wombats: Poppy, Catchy, English. Amazing band, and they're from Liverpool.
2. Blink-182: Awesome, awesome band. Have a smile on my face whenever I listen to them. Even though they are broken up right now, I have heard rumors of a possible reunion...
3. Radiohead: Some might complain that I put them at 3, as they are one of the greatest bands ever, but I haven't been listening to them that much lately.
4. Slipknot: They are pretty heavy metal, but they are also really intelligent and know how to make a great song.
5. System of a Down: Another "metal" band, although System isn't all that heavy. They are all that awesome though.
6. Weezer: Their most recent album wasn't my favorite, but they are a really great band in general, and Rivers Cuomo is insane.
7. MGMT: Even though I haven't listened to them all that much, they are really funky and trippy and cool.
8.Panic At The Disco: Notice no ! I didn't like their first album but I love Pretty. Odd.
9. Paramore: Yes, I am a man, and yes I like Paramore. I suppose you can kill me if you want.
10. Jonas Brothers!!!!!!! Not really... although I do like Paramore, remember that I am also a man, as well as an intelligent human. Hopefully, neither of which could like the Jonas Brothers...

No comments:

 

Website Hit Tracking
performance sportswear